Friday, September 3, 2010

Faeries and Dandelion Kings

I thought this while I was flying from Philadelphia to Frankfurt, but never wrote it down.  Here it is now, better late than never!

 

When I woke up, I opened the window shade and was greeted by the sun shinning through pieces of crystals which looked like little faeries and dandelion seeds.  I watched the sea of rainbows below me dancing on the clouds, reflections of the morning light.  Flying is so magical!  As the sun rose quickly in the sky I watched as my Faerie Friends and Dandelion Kings disappeared by the request of the Sun. 

 

The most annoying part of flying by Lufthansa was the fact they put their entertainment displays on the back of every seat.  Every person who sat behind me did not understand touch screen technology and would jab at the back of my seat whenever they wanted to watch a movie.  At first I thought these people were disturbed by the angle of my seat.  I stubbornly felt it was my right as a paying passenger to sit with my seat back, especially since it was an obvious time to sleep.  I eventually realized they were trying to fulfill their entertainment needs and I tried to adjust accordingly.  Every Lufthansa flight I was on, there was someone jabbing at the back of my head; it was quite obnoxious!  Flying is so magical…

0 comments:

Post a Comment